1. Xiangjia Li, Weitong Shan, Yang Yang, Dylan Joralmon, Yizhen Zhu, Yiyu Chen, Yuan Yuan, Han Xu, Jiahui Rong, Rui Dai, Qiong Nian, Yang Chai, Yong Chen, "Limpet Tooth‐Inspired Painless Microneedles Fabricated by Magnetic Field‐Assisted 3D Printing". Advanced Functional Materials, p.2003725 DOI:.org/10.1002/adfm.202003725
2.Yang Yang, Hongjie Hu, Zeyu Chen, Ziyu Wang, Laiming Jiang, Gengxi Lu, Xiangjia Li, Ruimin Chen, Jie Jin, Haochen Kang, Hengxi Chen, Shuang Lin, Siqi Xiao, Hanyu Zhao, Rui Xiong, Jing Shi, Qifa Zhou, Sheng Xu, Yong Chen "Stretchable Nanolayered Thermoelectric Energy Harvester on Complex and Dynamic Surfaces". Nano Letters. DOI:org/10.1021/acs.nanolett.0c01225
3. Xiangjia Li, Yang Yang, Luyang Liu, Yiyu Chen, Ming Chu, Haofan Sun, Yong Chen, "3D Printed Cactus-inspired Spine Structures for Highly Efficient Water Collection. " Advanced Materials Interfaces, (2020): 1901752 (featured as the Front cover of the issue) DOI:10.1002/admi.201901752
4. Xingjian Li, Yuan Yuan, Luyang Liu, Yuenshan Leung, Yiyu Chen, Yuxing Guo, Yang Chai, Yong Chen, “3D Printing of Hydroxyapatite/Tricalcium Phosphate (HA/TCP) Scaffold with Hierarchical Porous Structure for Bone Regeneration.” Bio-Design and Manufacturing, (2020) pp1-15 DOI:10.1007/s42242-019-00056-5
5. Xiangjia Li, Huachao Mao, Yayue Pan, Yong Chen, "Mask Video Projection-based Stereolithography with Continuous Resin Flow". The ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering. 141(8), (2019):081007, DOI: 10.1115/1.4043765
6. Yang Yang, Xiangjia Li, Ming Chu, Haofan Sun, Jie Jin, Qifa Zhou, Yong Chen, "Electrically Assisted 3D Printing of Nacre-inspired Structure with Self-sensing Capability". Science Advances. 5(4), (2019), DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.aau9490
7. Xiangjia Li, Yang Yang, Benshuai Xie, Ming Chu, Haofan Sun, Siyang Hao, Yiyu Chen, Yong Chen, "3D Printing of Flexible Liquid Sensor based on Swelling behavior of Hydrogel with Carbon Nanotubes". Advanced Materials Technologies. (2019):1800476. DOI:10.1002/admt.20180476
8. Yuen Shan Leung, Tsz-Ho Kwok, Xiangjia Li, Yang Yang, Charlie C.L. Wang, Yong Chen, "Challenges and Status on Design and Computation for Emerging Additive Manufacturing Technologies", The ASME Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering. (2018), DOI:10.1115/1.4041913
9. Jun Zhang, Yang Yang, Benpeng Zhu, Xiangjia Li, Jie Jin, Zeyu Chen, Yong Chen, Qifa Zhou, "Multifocal Point Beam Forming by A Single Ultrasonic Transducer with 3D Printed Holograms". Applied Physics Letters. 113(24),(2018), DOI:10.1063/1.5058079
10. Xiangjia Li, Benshuai Xie, Jie Jin, Yang Chai, and Yong Chen. "3D Printing Temporary Crown and Bridge by Temperature-Controlled Mask Image Projection Stereolithography." Procedia Manufacturing, 26 (2018): 1023-1033. DOI:10.1016/j.promfg.2018.07.134
11. Yang, Yang, Xiangjia Li (Co-First author), Xuan Zheng, Zeyu Chen, Qifa Zhou, and Yong Chen. "3D‐Printed Biomimetic Super‐Hydrophobic Structure for Microdroplet Manipulation and Oil/Water Separation." Advanced Materials. 30, no. 9 (2018): 1704912. DOI:10.1002/adma.201704912 (featured as Inside Back Cover of the issue)
12. Yang, Yang, Xuan Song, Xiangjia Li, Zeyu Chen, Chi Zhou, Qifa Zhou, and Yong Chen. "Recent Progress in Biomimetic Additive Manufacturing Technology: From Materials to Functional Structures." Advanced Materials (2018): 1706539. DOI:10.1002/adma.201706539
13. Chen, Zeyu, Yue Wu, Yang Yang, Jiapu Li, Benshuai Xie, Xiangjia Li, Shuang Lei et al. "Multilayered Carbon Nanotube Yarn based Optoacoustic Transducer with High Energy Conversion Efficiency for Ultrasound Application." Nano Energy 46 (2018): 314-321. DOI:10.1016/j.nanoen.2018.02.006
14. Xiangjia Li, Yong Chen. "Micro-scale feature fabrication using immersed surface accumulation." Journal of Manufacturing Processes 28 (2017): 531-540. DOI:10.1016/j.jmapro.2017.04.022
15. Lei, Weijun, Xiaosheng Cheng, Ning Dai, Baosu Guo, and Xiangjia Li. "Multi-Model Machining Path Planning Based on Improved Genetic Algorithm." Journal of Mechanical Engineering 50, no. 11 (2014): 153-161(Link)
16. Xiangjia Li, Ning Dai, Wenhe Liao, Baosu Guo, Yongbo wang. "An Algorithm for Tolerance Cutter Location Surface Generation of Measured Data based on MLS Method." Journal of China Mechanical Engineering. (2014).
Conference Proceedings (Full paper review)
17. Xiangjia Li, and Yang Yang. "3D Printing Collembola Cuticle Inspired Superhydrophobic Microstructures for Potential Deicing Application." In International Symposium on Flexible Automation, vol. 83617, p. V001T07A009. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, ISFA 2020.
18. Yang Yang, Jie Jin, Xiangjia Li, Yong Chen, "Electrically Assisted 3D Printing of Bioinspired Structures" 3rd World Congress on Micro and Nano Manufacturing Conference, WCMNM2019, 10-12 Sep 2019.
19. Xiangjia Li, Yong Chen, "Multi-scale 3D Printing of Bioinspired Structures for Functional Surfaces". Proceedings of International Symposium on Flexible Automation (ISFA), 15 - 19 July, 2018
20. Xiangjia Li, Yong Chen, "3D Printing Temporary Crown and Bridge by Temperature Controlled Mask Image Projection Stereolithography", 46th SME North American Manufacturing Research Conference, NAMRC46, Texas, USA, 2018.
21. Xiangjia Li, Huachao Mao, Yayue Pan, Yong Chen, "Mask Video Projection Based Stereolithography With Continuous Resin Flow to Build Digital Models in Minutes". Proceedings of the ASME 2018 International Manufacturing Science and Engineering Conference. MSEC2018, 06.18-06.22, Texas, USA, 2018. (Link)
22. Xiangjia Li, Yang Yang, Yong Chen, "Bio-inspired Micro-Scale Texture Fabrication based on Immersed Surface Accumulation Process". Proceedings of the World Congress on Micro and Nano Manufacturing Conference WCMNM2017. PP:33-36.
23. Xiangjia Li, Baldacchini T, Xuan Song, Yong Chen, "Multi-scale Additive Manufacturing: An Investigation on Building Objects with Macro-, Micro- and Nano-scales Features". In: The 11th International Conference on Micro Manufacturing. ICOMM2016. Irvine, CA, USA, 2016. (Link)
24. Yang Yang, Jun Zhang, Zeyu Chen, Xiangjia Li, Jie Jin, K Kirk Shung, Yong Chen, Qifa Zhou. (2017, September). "Multi-focused Acoustic Holograms by 3D Printing". In Ultrasonics Symposium (IUS), 2017 IEEE International (pp. 1-1). IEEE. (Link)
25. Xiangjia Li, Ning Dai, Wenhe Liao, "A Fault-tolerant Offset Algorithm for Measured Data with Defects". 2nd International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Technology for Manufacturing Growth. METMG2014, Miami, Florida, USA, 2014
Paper (Under preparation)
23. Xiangjia Li, Tommaso Baldacchini, Yong Chen, “An Investigation of Integrated Multi-scale 3D Printing for Hierarchical Structures Fabrication.”
24. Xiangjia Li, Weitong Shan, Yiyu Chen, Yuan Yuan, Jiahui Rong, Yang Chai, Yong Chen, “3D Printing Trimmable Bioceramic Scaffold with High Mechanical Performances for Bone Tissue Regeneration.”
25. Yizhen Zhu, Dylan Joralmon, Weitong Shan, Yiyu Chen, Jiahui Rong, Hanyu Zhao, Siqi Xiao, Xiangjia Li, "3D Printing Biomimetic Material and Structures for Biomedical Applications "
26. Zilong Zhang, Yuan Gao, Xiangjia Li, Changming Zhao, Yuxiao Xing, Xin Wang, "Intra-cavity second harmonic generation of transverse mode-locking states with passively Q-switched microchip laser".
Provisional Patent Applications
1. Yang Yang, Xiangjia Li, Yong Chen, "Additive Manufacturing of Bio-inspired Structures via Nanocomposite 3D Printing" in the edited book titled "Additive Manufacturing for Multifunctional Materials and Structures" Publisher: World Scientific Publishing
2. Xiangjia Li, Yong Chen, “Vat Photopolymerization based Ceramic Manufacturing” in ASM Handbook Volume 24: Additive Manufacturing Processes. Publisher: ASM International. DOI:10.31399/asm.hb.v24.a0006578
1. Yong Chen, Huachao Mao, and Xiangjia Li, "Mask Video Projection Based Stereolithography with Continuous Resin Flow". U.S. Patent Application 15/187,713. [Link]
2. Yong Chen, Xiangjia Li, "Surface-based CNC Accumulation: A High-Resolution 3D Printing Process". US Patent 15/868,891. [Link]
3. Yong Chen, Xiangjia Li, Yang Yang, "3D-Printed Superhydrophobic and Superoleophilic Structures for Oil/Water Separation and Recycle". U.S. Provisional Patent Application filed on October 2017.
4. Yang Chai, Yong Chen, Xiangjia Li, Yuxing Guo, Yuan Yuan. “Stem Cells and Devices for Bone Regeneration”. International Patent Application 62/584, 052. [Link]
5. Yang Chai, Yong Chen, Xiangjia Li, “3D Printing Trimmable Bioceramic Scaffold with High Mechanical Performance for Bone Tissue Regeneration” U.S. Provisional Patent Application filed on Nov 2019.